Tuesday, July 12, 2011

American History

 One time I went to a store with about 4-5 of my friends. We all just wanted to window shop and look around. We came across a little store called shoe repair , it had a lot of cute stuff in the windows so we went in. As soon as we came in both the husband and the wife came from the back of the store screaming "ONE AT A TIME PLEASE, ONE AT A TIME!" We were confused and just backed up. So I went in first and asked " Why only one at a time?" She said because she didn't want more than one black person in her store because they couldn't keep track of them. I then again asked why and she said because black people are theives. I then just walked out. I was very upset because every race steals. Even though some races steal more then others its wrong to just classify african americans as thieves.

2 comments:

  1. this is a really good and specail paragraph good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your paragraph, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete