Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Woman Work

Every day I have things I am responsible for doing myself. Whether I would like to do them or not these are necessities of my every day life. All of these things include:
  • Brushing my teeth
  • Taking a shower
  • Using the bathroom
  • Waking up on time
  • Doing my homework
  • Keeping my room clean
  • Keeping up with my side of the bathroom
  • Leaving to school on time
  • Stay at the dinner table for 10 minutes
  • Check in and out of places
  • Eating breakfast
  • Going to school
  • Get dressed
  • Have good hygiene
  • Put my stuff away
  • Community meeting
  • Teen topic
  • Get the food on assign days
  • Wear something appropriate to school
  • Brush my hair
  • Wash clothes
  • Wash hands
  • Shave legs
  • Wear sunscreen
If I don't complete these things daily I can get home consequences, fail classes, and have a bad appearance.

5 comments: