Thursday, July 14, 2011

Business Letter Introduction & Topic Brainstorm

17701 San Pasqual Valley Road
Escondido, CA 92025
July 14,2011


Tyra Banks
Americas Next Top Model
67224 Cultural Vista
Hollywood CA,97256

Dear Ms.Banks

My name is Alexis Taylor and I and had recently saw your request for new models, and I am interested in partaking in this job.

As a young mixed woman, I think i have the look for modeling. I am a hard working person who pushes herself to her best capability. I will do whatever it takes to strive in this career choice. I also am a good people person so I have the personality for modeling.

I am very photogenic and I believe that I can be one of the best candidates for this position, I hope you consider me as a client. Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

2 comments:

  1. Lexie, read and follow directions carefully. The directions stated to:

    Copy and Complete on Your Blog: Readers, which of the following should I write a business letter about? Please add your comments below.

    Potential Recipient: [insert the name of the company or person here] Request: [Write a sentence stating what you want the recipient to do.] Explanation: [Write a sentence stating why the recipient should respond to your request.

    Potential Recipient: [insert the name of the company or person here] Request: [Write a sentence stating what you want the recipient to do.] Explanation: [Write a sentence stating why the recipient should respond to your request.

    Potential Recipient: [insert the name of the company or person here] Request: [Write a sentence stating what you want the recipient to do.] Explanation: [Write a sentence stating why the recipient should respond to your request.

    ReplyDelete