Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Blessing


One time when I was at a party , I was arguing with a close friend. We kept calling back and fourth yelling at each other. My friend has epilepsy , but it wasn't that bad. He use to take medication to make it better. When the party was almost about to end I gave my friend another call, again we were yelling and then I heard silence. Shortly after I heard a banging noise and someone trying to speak. I didn't know yet what was happening, so I just continued to yell and scream. After a while I realized that my friend was having a seizure. I called his friends that lived down the street and continually called the house phone. Finally I got a hold of his mom and told her what happened. She was completely unaware of what happened and ran to see if he was OK. She had to rest his head up because if you have a seizure you can choke on your own blood,or spit. I had a panic attack and broke down. Eventually I got a ride to his house and stayed to make sure he was OK. I learned to never take anyone for granted because you never know when they could be gone.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job on your post. when i read it, it was like i was right there.

    ReplyDelete