Thursday, July 14, 2011

“A Blessing” Break into Blossom Paragraph

Since I was little all I wanted was to fit in. I wanted to get along with everyone. I wanted to be the most popular and the best looking. The girl that everyone wanted and adored. I expected so much in myself and many times failed to reach my expectations. It started off when I was in elementary school I had my two best friends, Janet and Ada. I remember the times that we shared like it was yesterday. The time that stuck out the most was when we joined the talent show. I remember how hard we practiced. We performed to genie in a bottle by Britteny spears. I told all of my friends my dad was going to rent a limo and wed get dropped off with Britteny spears. We did so great everyone forgot about the lie I told. I also remember how in middle school i would always try and hang out with the cool crowd even though I didn't really fit in because I didn't dress how they did or have long hair and piercings like they did. I would always try to go home and change how I looked so that I could just fit in. I later on moved to a different high school and I met my best friend Tahnee. We clicked the first day I met her. She taught me a how to accept myself. By 7th grade I've grown tremendously, I was very mature, and learned to gain respect for myself. I tried my hardest to treat people how I wanted to so that I wouldn't fight with everyone. I took advanced classes even though I didn't really know how to do it, I just wanted to look smart. My eighth grade year I really step it up and got a 3.0 :) . In high school I had a lot of drama, because again a different crowd and I wanted to fit in, by the end of my freshman year I learned how to deal with people better. I've gone through so many stages in my life that helped mold me into the person that I am today. I want to be remembered as who I was and who I am now, a totally different person.

1 comment:

  1. good job and great description in everything and also good job on that 3.0

    ReplyDelete